Health Economics Consulting
Continuing a long-established tradition at UEA of working alongside the NHS and the healthcare industry generally, we offer a new academic consultancy cluster of Health Economic specialists able to deal with your specific requirements in your specific timelines.
Based at the Norwich Medical School we bring together a wide range of specialised health economic knowledge in one of the largest academic Health Economics groups in the UK. Ideally situated for central and outer London, Cambridge and the East of England and beyond to the Midlands and the North, we are well within reach of many population centres. And our academic staff are all research leaders in their own field but also have a great deal of applied knowledge and can help inform your decision-making.
How do we work?
Our consultancy 'cluster' is fully integrated with academic Faculty members. This group has a strong research reputation with members being internationally recognised scholars. As such our cluster is the only university-based consultancy group able to offer you a fully integrated academic yet commercially defined solution.
Your means of making contact with us is simple. Just email us at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)1603 593959 and we will respond to your request immediately (or by the next working day).
We specialize in:
- Health Technology Assessment
- Cost-effective commissioning & priority setting methods
- Public Health Economics
- Costing care pathways
- Measuring outcomes
We work with:
- All NHS sectors
- Mature as well as embryonic healthcare companies
- Other public sectors (eg. social care) including Local Authorities
- Research bodies
- Community groups
Our style of approach
Our goal is to plainly guide you through the most appropriate and relevant Health Economics know-how available and give you answers you can use effectively, right away!
- We believe we must provide answers that work in your situation and take account of your needs.
- We'll also be honest with you and point you in a different direction if we can't help or believe that we cannot make a difference.
- We believe in a dialogue with clients and we'll be checking with you regularly that we have got it right.